Happy New Year!! Thanks for reading my blog this last year! I didn't blog as much as I would have wanted last year, so one of my New Year's resolutions is to blog at least once a week. :)
Yes, I'm back with more Rick Riordan books. (You know you missed it.) Image found on Google In The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan, readers meet a few new interesting characters. Namely, Lester Papadopoulos, age 16, and his demigod companion (read: master), Meg McCafferty, age 12. What makes these two particularly interesting is that Lester used to be the mighty Greek god Apollo, before Zeus punished him for all the nonsense that went on with Octavian in the war against Gaea. (For reference, look back to any of the Heroes of Olympus books. It's all connected.) Meg claimed his service, and now Apollo/Lester must follow her commands while trying to fulfill the quests in front of him. That's right, the god of prophecy is on the receiving end now. Lester tries to reconcile his quickly fading memories and god-status with his teenage body and the fact that not many people seem to care about his problems. (How dare they!) At the sa...
Hello!! Sorry I've been gone so long! Now, I know I say this every time I haven't blogged for a while, but I've decided to update every Saturday. It's not a school day and I won't have to worry about finishing my work, and I'll have finished at least 2 books at the end of each week. So from now on, every Saturday I'll post a new book summary. (I've decided that's what I do. I don't review, I summarize.) Also, if you can take a moment to look to the left of your screen.... you should notice I have a poll up there. On that poll is a list of books! These are the books that I need to read, but I can't choose which to start with. So... TAKE A VOTE! What book have you read? Which one has a better title? Did your read all of them? Great! Tell me which one you enjoyed the most, which one you think I should read, which witch is which? Vote for what book you want me to read first. I'll give you until ...
Okay, so I'm new to this whole blogging thing so I'm going to start by saying I LOVE READING!! I'll read just about anything! On my blog I'm going to recommend books and let you know what books I've been reading and if I liked or disliked them and stuff like that, and you can comment and recommend good books to me, because I'm always looking for new reading material. Sound good?
Comments
Post a Comment