Reading

I don't understand how it is possible for someone to dislike reading!  Well, I guess I kind of understand, but still!  Reading is my way of getting away from home... while I'm still at home.  I've loved to read all my life, but some of my siblings think I'm weird (naturally) for loving to read.  Of course everyone has their own opinions, and my opinion just differs from theirs.  Oh, and I wish that more people had the time to read.  My dad loves to read, but he usually doesn't have the time, and my mom always wants to read, she just doesn't have the time either.  I feel bad for people like that, because I'm so used to being able to read whenever, wherever.  Well not whenever and... not exactly wherever either, I guess.  But I do get to read a lot!!  In my opinion, it is sad when people can't read for whatever reason or when people don't like to read.  Although I don't expect everyone to be able to read as often as me, I wish more people got the opportunity to sit down, relax, and read.

Comments

Top Posts

Reluctantly Yours by Erin Hawkins

Hello!

Bravely by Maggie Stiefvater