After a Recent Trip to the Library...

I went to the library a couple days ago and picked up a bunch of books.  Some of them, I've already blogged about.  Some of them I plan to blog about in the near future.  But in the meantime, I'm going to do a quick rating of some of the books, that has the title and author of the book, and then what I give it on a scale of 1- 10.

Gert Gerbaldi's Rants and Raves: One Butt Cheek at a Time by Amber Kizer (4)
This was a kind of weird book, not quite like the ones I'm used to reading, but still pretty good.  Probably for around ages 14 and up.

If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where's my Prince by Melissa Kantor (7)
Good book, to see a full review of it, scroll down!
Around 10-12 and up

Lemonade Mouth by Mark Hughes (8)
Awesome book!  Scroll down for details!
Ages 12 and up

Into the Wild Nerd Yonder: My Life on the Dork Side by Julie Halpern (6)
Full review coming soon!
12 and up

Confessions of a Not-It Girl by Melissa Kantor (6)
Full review in progress, I'm also thinking of doing a review on the author.
Ages 13 +

Rumors from the Boys Room by Rose Cooper (4)
This is a sequel to Gossip from the Girls Room, which I read a couple years ago.  Not bad books, they're about a girls who sneaks around the school collecting gossip and posting it anonymously on her blog.  She's not a very good role-model I guess, but the stories are full of drama in middle school.
Ages 9-12

Eggs by Jerry Spinelli (9)
Review coming soon!  Loved this book!
Ages... I would say middle school.  There's no reason younger kids can't read it other than I don't think they would understand the story as much.


Alright, well I hope this was helpful to you, and as you can see, I have a lot of work cut out for me!  Until next time!

Comments

Top Posts

Reluctantly Yours by Erin Hawkins

Hello!

Bravely by Maggie Stiefvater