A Year in Review...

As per usual, I have not been the greatest at keeping this blog updated, but it's not for lack of books!
According to my 2016 Reading List, I read 151 books last year!  (Plus a few I might have forgotten to add)

  • Unfortunately, only 6 of those books have a blog post about them
  • 13 of the books on my list were e-books, read on my Kindle or using the Kindle app
  • 5 books were ones I had also read earlier in the year (mark Re-read on my list)
  • Within the list, there are at least 24 different book series
  • There are 56 different authors on the list
  • My three highest months for reading were: June with 30 books, May with 23 books, and August with 19 books
  • My three lowest months for reading were: February with 2 books, January with 3, and March with 5
Overall, although I only posted 10 posts in 2016, and a mere 4 of them focused solely on books, I feel like 2016 was a good year for the blog!  I started a Pinterest for BookWormin', which you can check out here.  I also tried out my new idea to travel the world through books, which can be found here.  I hope to keep these things going through 2017 and hopefully I will be able to blog more as well.  Thanks to those of you who keep checking in!
Happy reading through the next year!
~Kayla


Comments

Top Posts

Reluctantly Yours by Erin Hawkins

Hello!

Bravely by Maggie Stiefvater