Packing Books

Hello!  Do you ever go somewhere and want to bring a ton of books?  I was packing some of my books earlier and I found out that my pile of books I've read is growing bigger and my pile of books to pack is growing smaller!!  It's really funny, because today I can't seem to stop reading, so I'll probably have read all the books I've packed by the time I leave!!  Anyway, some of the books I've read have been: Ever by Gail Carson Levine, Are You There God? It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume, The Crossroads by Chris Grabenstien, Heart to Heart by Lurlene McDaniel, The Penderwicks on Gardam Street by Jeanne Birdsall (Highly Recommended, Second book in the series), Secret of the Sirens by Julia Golding (Also Highly Recommended), and Water Street by Patricia Reilly Giff (Highly Recommended).  These are all great books, and I've marked my favorites, so you can look them up and see if you'd be interested.  See ya!

Comments

  1. Michaele, we need to get you a Kindle!

    Miss and love you! - Aunt Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, my uncle had the same thought!!! :) Miss you too!!
    -Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Top Posts

Reluctantly Yours by Erin Hawkins

Hello!

Bravely by Maggie Stiefvater