2017 in Review...

Once again we've reached the end of the year and once again I've been awful at blogging.  Overall, this makes for my third blog post in 2017, and it's essentially the same as my first blog post of the year.  To quote Harry Potter...

As always, I have a plan for my blogging this year, and at the moment I'm feeling pretty confident that 2018 will finally be the year my blogging plans work.  I have scheduled blogging into my calendar every other week.  So I'll be back, posting again on Jan. 10th, and will continue to post consistently throughout the year.  Some months may drop to only one post a month, but I will be posting every month.  I'm also blogging on https://howtocollege604.wordpress.com and will be posting there on the weeks I have not blogged here.  And don't forget to check out BookWormin' on Pinterest and follow my new blog account on Instagram at blogstagram18.

We've established that I've blogged now a grand total of three time throughout the year.  However, I have kept up on my BookWormin' activities in other ways.  BookWormin's Pinterest has been up for about a year and a half and I have added many more boards and pins to the collection.  If you have a specific topic you'd like to see more of, comment below!  I also have kept up with my avid reading habit.

In 2017, I read a total of 156 books!!

  • Out of all those books, I re-read 5 of them, meaning 5 were books I had read earlier in the year and then came back to.
  • 13 of the books were in e-book format, meaning I read them using my Kindle or the Kindle app.
  • I managed to restrain myself and I only read the original Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan once.
  • Nora Roberts, Susan Andersen, Susan Mallery, and Rick Riordan were the most popular authors this year, as I read quite a few of each of their books.
  • My favorite book of the year is probably Truthwitch by Susan Dennard, which I first read in March and just recently read again.  I'll be blogging about this book in the weeks to come, so keep an eye out!
If anyone is still keeping up with the blog, or if you just stumbled across it, I want to say a big thank you!  Reading is my passion and I appreciate being able to have a place to express that and share it with others.  Happy reading everyone, and I'll see you in two weeks!
~Kayla

Comments

Top Posts

Reluctantly Yours by Erin Hawkins

Hello!

Bravely by Maggie Stiefvater