Author: Rick Riordan

I think that it's pretty obvious that I am totally OBSESSED with Rick Riordan's books.  I admire his writing style and his ideas.  All of his stories have details that are easy to overlook the first - or even fifth - time reading, but eventually I catch on to more and more.

I have blogged about Rick's books on many occasions, the links which you can find:

here with the first 3 books of the PJO series

here with the 4th book

here with the 5th book

The 1st book of Heroes of Olympus can be found here

I did not blog about the second book of Heroes of Olympus for some reason (must have gotten lost somewhere on my to-do list).  But the rest of the books are available.

Click for the 3rd book here and bonus pre-read post here

4th book here

5th book here with bonus pre-read here

The first book of his most recent series, the Trials of Apollo, is here

Also, three posts about his books and their educational value:

Greece       Egypt     and    Rome.

In case the 12 links on this page aren't enough, you can visit Rick Riordan's website at the link below.

http://www.rickriordan.com/home.aspx

Comments

Top Posts

Reluctantly Yours by Erin Hawkins

Hello!

Bravely by Maggie Stiefvater